Friday, May 13, 2011

A Long Time Coming

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. So much has happened in a year's time. We lost our beloved boy - Danzig - earlier this year. It has been over three months and I still miss him so much. He was a big part of our family and we had him for 17 beautiful years. I still get teary eyed, like I am now, when I think of him.

A month ago, we adopted a little 5 month old kitten we named "Bella". She is a handful - more like a toddler really. She gets into everything and we love her. She is not Danzig, but we love her for her own odd personality. From her climbing on my shoulder, to flopping down and exposing her belly as we walk by. I am looking forward to the years to come with our new girl.

I am still writing. I'm working on a murder mystery that I am very excited about. I only hope that this will be the story that I'll be able to finish. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment